Representative Anika Omphroy is a Democrat who believes that access is the key to success. She believes in the people of District 95: in their resilience and resourcefulness. She works tirelessly on behalf of the residents of District 95 to turn their power into prosperity. Representative Omphroy was elected to office on November 8, 2018.
Anika believes that a representative has three roles in a community: servant, voice, and strategists.
ANIKA not only KEPT HER PROMISES to District 95; she delivered real results for our District.
- $500,000,000 for public school teacher pay raises. FL teachers are now Top 2 in pay in the U.S.A.
- $370,000,000 for Affordable Housing (Sadowski), for the first time in 13 years, is fully funded
- $1,225,000 in 2020 Legislative Budget for District 95
- $1,050,000 in 2019 Legislative Budget for District 95
- $450,000.00 for Alzheimer’s Care Center in District 95
- Common sense provisions to help combat the opioid epidemic
- $125,000.00 for Fire Training in District 95
- $100,000,000 for Florida Forever funds to acquire and manage land for future generations.
- Kept hemp accessible to all Floridians
Let’s Continue to Build Together Towards a Better District 95.